Hack Social Media is a blog that provides useful tips, tutorials, and articles to help social media savvy users utilize social media tools like Twitter and Facebook to meet their business or personal goals. Whether you are a marketing person or a small business owner, you will find creative ideas that emphasize breaking past the status quo to help you overcome common problems.
Launched in late December 2010, Hack Social Media is currently managed by its founder, Tony Hue, who is a college student studying at the University of California, Irvine. Prior to starting this blog, Tony blogged about technology and social media at LonePlacebo.com.
Who am I?
As you probably have guessed, yes, I’m that guy who writes that blog. Currently, I’m a student at the University of California, Irvine, where I major in Business Administration. I’ve been blogging for over a year now on topics such as technology and social media. Here are some of my personal favorites:
- 8 Twitter Problems and How You Can Solve Them
- 18 Blog Tips to Help You Succeed in 2010
- Breaking News: iPod Touch “P” to be Introduced at September 9th Event
- So…I got a MacBook Pro!
Want to contact me about some pressing issue that deserves my attention? Here’s how:
- Email me – You can send me an email via the Contact Page. I usually respond within two days.
- Send me a tweet – I’m guessing that since you are reading a blog about social media, you are on Twitter. Send me a message @tonykhue.
- Post a comment on a blog post – Chances are if your comment consists of either “Great post!” or “I reaally loved this post!”, I won’t respond. Feel free to leave a question or comment on a blog post and I’ll happily respond back.
- Post a comment on the Facebook Page – Besides having a Twitter account, it seems that having a Facebook page is all the rage these days. Luckily, I’m part of that group.